Look at me, I'm a big girl. I'm all proud of myself at Mommy and Daddy's table coloring.Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Just some fun stuff.
Giddy up Daddy, as you can see she was just having a blast, and loving the first few days of Daddy being home for a whole 2 weeks straight.
Look at me, I'm a big girl. I'm all proud of myself at Mommy and Daddy's table coloring.
See..... look at my cheesy smile!!!!!
I am really concentrating hard.
I want this color now.
It was a long week and I'm just tuckered out so I fell asleep in the car, so mommy carried me in the house and I didn't want to wake up so coat still on, she just reclined in Daddy's chair and let me nap for a little while.
Now I am just plain being silly trying to walk around the kitchen in Mommy's Croc's. I couldn't stop laughing.
Look at me, I'm a big girl. I'm all proud of myself at Mommy and Daddy's table coloring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWWWWWw Mommy looks like she's sleeping in that pic too!
Post a Comment