Monday, April 6, 2009
Chelsea meets Brendan David Stout
Chelsea got to meet her new Cousin Brendan the day after he was born. He was born on 3/27/09 at 7:13pm and was 7 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long. Here she is at grandma's waiting to meet him, and giving us a run for our money going up and down the stairs a million times, and reminding me how grateful I am that I don't have any stairs!!!
Her she is actually meeting cousin Brendan, and she gently touched his head and was saying baby.
Proud Grandma!!
Here I am meeting Little Man!! I can't believe already that Chelsea was this small and light... time sure does fly by.
Proud Uncle holding his little nephew Brendan, and the first to carry on the Stout name.
The very proud parents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grandma and Chelsea sharing grapes.
Chelsea was quite happy to be hanging out with Grandma in the room, and sharing those grapes. Isn't she just so darn cute.
Tim & Bridget adoring their Little Man, no better feeling in the world!!!!
We are so glad to have been able to meet Little Man and that Rob was able to be home from all the traveling for his arrival, and Chelsea loves her new cousin... Can't wait until Easter!!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment