Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Beautiful Spring Day!!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day out and Chelsea love being outside and she got to be out there with out a coat and got to wear her sandals!!! She was a very happy girl indeed, and so was mommy. I think I got a lot of exercise as well thanks to the little Diva.
Here she is helping me clean out the dead old leaves from the Yuccas. I just love this picture for some reason it just stood out from the rest. I am not the greatest at taking pictures.
Here she is saying "come here" with the hand motion and all.... who can resist!!
Just enjoying being able to run around, and me chasing after her every where, out of the neighbors yards, out of the road...etc.
Just checking things out.... a whole new world to explore.
Getting to play with some toys outside.... We really enjoyed the day and being able to be outside in the sun and fresh air.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Awwwwwww looks like a fabulous day!!!