Monday, April 6, 2009

Chelsea meets the snow!!!

Chelsea was all about playing in the snow when you brought it in on your shoes or in a dish for her to eat or play with. As they did at day care or I sometimes did at home..... but actually being outside in it was another story. When I was getting her ready she was all excited and could hardly wait. Then I set her down in it outside. Then all bets were off and things changed. You mean you want me to walk around in it??? Are you crazy??
Then she fell down.... oh man now you are really crazy, she was mad, and crying... I can't get up!!!!
Oh wait a minute.... this is the stuff I like to eat.... hey now......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
We got about 6 - 7 inches of very very wet heavy snow, so it doesn't look like we got that much because of the weight of it just really packed it down and made it look like not a lot... but trying shoveling the wet heavy stuff... then you knew it was a lot.
She decided once she got on the shoveled driveway and could walk again that she liked being outside for a while... I got some shoveling done and we were outside for about 40 minutes before she decided that she didn't want her gloves on anymore, so I had to take her inside... ohhhhh you should have seen that Diva Tantrum..... was a sight to behold let me tell you!!

But she had fun while she was outside for her first encounter with the snow.

1 comment:

Debby said...

OK she is cute...the snow is not!!! Enough already!!!