Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Sean's B-Day Party June 14th
It turned out to be an absolutely beautiful day for his birthday party. Chelsea was a trouper and dared not take a nap, for the girl might miss something!!. Sean got a really cool tee pee tent he was checking out. And the second picture was with Chelsea helping him check things out making sure things were put together correctly. 
Sean took a long time opening all the loot he got for presents and everyone had plenty to eat, the party was at DJ's grandma's, on the St. Clair River, in Marine City. Here is a great picture of the next generation. Chelsea, Ella, Ronnie, and Sean the Birthday Boy!!
Chelsea got to get spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa, and I am not sure who enjoyed it more, actually I think I do know..... The Grandparents!!!
Daddy decided to dip Chelsea's feet into the water to see what she would do. As you can see in the picture she was quite unhappy with daddy for doing that. The water was cold and nothing like her bath water, and any time anyone took her back near that water she started crying. She wanted nothing to do with that cold stuff.
Hey Uncle Tim, what's that stuff on your face?? She was being silly with Uncle Tim and also was very comfortable with him, she is not like that with everyone, so it was very fun to watch her interact with him.
Last but not least her are is a picture of her with me, since I never post a picture of myself. I never like my picture taken, and I never like how they look when they are taken. Also here are a couple pictures of swans that showed up right before we left for the day. I have always loved swans, so it was a neat finish to the day.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment