Monday, July 20, 2009

Great Aunt Linda's birthday / Mother's Day.

Traci, Keith, Teresa, Phillip, Chelsea, Rob and I surprised Aunt Linda to celebrate her Birthday and Mother's Day. It was a bit chilly but a beautiful day. Here Chelsea is playing with Godmother Traci.
She was being silly walking with her hands in her pockets, very proud of herself and feeling like a big girl.
I can do it MYSELF!!!
SEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is that???? Notice the hands on the knees....
I think this was a dragon fly ornament.. by the end of the day it lost a wing.
Thought this was kinda neat, you can see Daddy's shadow taking a picture of Chelsea.
She loves fruit and we were more than happy to oblige.
I'm ready to eat...see me sitting here like a big girl.
She was being silly with this sugar flower off Great Aunt Linda's cake... she never did eat it.
We had a great day and I was glad we were able to do something nice for Aunt Linda.

No comments: