Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Brother Nicholas goes to Grand Blanc Prom with Joanna

I was more than thrilled to take pictures of this as Nick didn't go to his prom. Look at that party bus......for 22 ...oh my!!
Gotta show off them shoes!!
The whole bunch of them...I had a hard time as Nick kept hiding his head behind Joanna. Very pretty dresses they had.
Here is Nicholas and Joanna................

The girls having some fun.
The guys not looking all that thrilled with the whole picture deal!!
I thought this was a great shot because as they were all laughing and talking, there is Nick with his head tilting and looking at me....awwww
Here is the final outcome... pretty fun.
Getting on the bus.
All ready to go....They are in the back.
And they were off.
After seeing the dresses and such I figure I better start saving now for all the dances and such for Chelsea.

No comments: