I thought I would share a few pictures from Chelsea's first Thanksgiving since I had not started this until January, so I missed a few things. Not that she was really all that aware of it all, but it's fun to share and remember anyways. Her big feast then was
hmmm a nice yummy bottle of formula. But she was still darn cute anyways. And what a huge difference a year makes. Not that I didn't already know that, and see the huge changes she has made and how much she has learned but looking at these pictures... WOW my baby is already getting big.


Are you
lookin at me??


This year she is looking like a little princess in her dress and pony tail. She even got to partake in some roast beast!!. She did real good, she ate corn, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, & turkey. OH yeah and grandpa introduced her to Cool Whip!!! She had lots of fun playing with Cousin Sean as well.


Grandma, this snowman doesn't dance as good as I do.
1 comment:
Great pictures as always...she's so photogenic!
Post a Comment