Saturday, November 1, 2008

Devil's Night Pumpkin Carving

Chelsea had fun picking out pumpkins and just kept pointing at them all.... this is right when we got back to the house and I had first brought them in. She was so funny, she would turn around and then back up to them and try to sit on them. I kept waiting for the back up beeper to go off like on the big equipment bulldozers and big rigs. She watched me cut the top off the first one and start scraping down the sides and I showed her how to take the first bit out and she just dug right in like she knew what she was doing and didn't need me to show her what to do. She didn't throw the stuff around or anything, she put it right in the bowl I had sitting right there, she was just too darn cute!!!
Wow would ya look at that big chunk of slime I just got!!
Then................... she had to try a taste.. and not just once but several times... I figured oh well, what was it going to hurt it is just pumpkin.
Awwwww..........
Seeee..... not one bit afraid to reach in there.
All done.. put the top on... now what mom??!!!
Here we are all cleaned up with our jammies on and our pumpkin all done..
Okay so mom isn't the most creative but hey Chelsea doesn't know that yet.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Debby said...

Heyyyyy pumpkin is a veggie! She's OP already!