Monday, August 18, 2008
Some funny pictures
These two pictures are of Chelsea with little pony tails.. they were so darn cute. When I got to day care they had done that. I have no idea how they got her hair in them but it sure is cute as ever. I tried the other day to do it now that her hair is getting thicker and longer... she is one wiggle worm... I have no idea how they got her to let them do this to her. I will have to try again one of these days real soon.

Chelsea love to play in this cupboard. I let her, as it just all the plastic storage stuff so she can't hurt anything. We caught this picture one day while she was playing in there and it was just too funny not to share.
We were at Jacquie & DJ's house celebrating birthdays, when Chelsea found this "step" to keep climbing up and down up and down about a million times. She just had a blast doing so as we have no steps in our place of any kind so this was a novel new thing for her.
This nice and messy face was after she had devoured the Zwieback toast I had given her and she was ever so proud of herself and the mess she and made, and the mouth full she still had mushing through her teeth.
This one was the weekend of August 9th when little miss decided that with something in her hand to help with balance that she can suddenly walk all over the house by herself with out any ones help. She smiled and laughed the whole weekend long after she discovered this. This past weekend (August 16th) she is now not needing anything and is walking everywhere. Look out world here she comes!!!
She is anxiously awaiting her bath, and while waiting she always kneels on the step of the tub and watches it fill up and gets all excited and impatient when it doesn't happen fast enough.
Look at me feeding myself some macaroni and spaghetti sauce with some bananas for dinner, I am getting to be such a big girl.!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome pictures! I guess it'll be OK if my next grandchild is a girl!
Post a Comment