Thursday, March 4, 2010
A Visit the Grandma and Grandpa Griswalds.
This was just a nice day and we went to visit Rob's parents so Rob could help his dad out with some stuff in the yard.....What a better way to start the day than a nice warm cuddle.
If this doesn't scream redneck serial killer, I dont' know what does, with the Disney shirt, hat, and chain saw, and silly grin.
Grandma checking out the mess Rob and Grandpa had made.
This is interesting... a kick ball, on a t-ball tee, with a golf club, three sports for the price of one.
Chelsea loves her bubbles. Look at that puff face trying so hard to blow some like Grandma.

What a great little helper.
Cousin Sean was a great little helper too.
That's a serious face. She was so darn cute walking and running around in skirt. It accentuated her walk and really when side to side from her hips walking... I think grandma got a mini video of it.
Grandma doing what she loves best, holding her grand babies.
What's upppppppppppppppp!!!
Chelsea intently listening to something Aunt Bridget is telling her.
I thought this was neat because of how Chelsea had her hand on Aunt Bridget's arm while they were talking to Brendan.
Ahhhh I get some baby Brendan cuddle time.
The Stout boys, Uncle Tim, Rob, and lil Man Brendan.
Daddy Tim enjoying holding his sleeping little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment