Saturday, February 7, 2009
Remembering.....
Now that Chelsea is about to be a year and half old in 3 weeks I thought it might be nice to look back at when she was born. It seems so long ago now that we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little blessing, then unknown to us if it would be a girl or a boy. Every movement brought such big smiles of joy, and wondering if I had another boy in there kicking the poo out of me!! It would freak Rob out to see my whole stomach move the way it did and yet he would feel closer to be able to feel the baby too. I love this picture because it is Rob as a baby, then Chelsea at 20 weeks then me, just something about it that is so special.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Rob and I, it was taken at the baby shower 6 weeks before I had little miss.
This wonderful picture is obviously of me getting ready to deliver little Missy, no labor though, since I had her by c-section. I felt great though, and believe it or not I weighted the same as I did on our wedding day!!!
Here she is our beautiful miss Chelsea just minutes old, so perfect and healthy.
And one proud and happy Daddy, I think he was up in the clouds for a least a week. I thought he would have wanted a boy more..... but I think not, he gets to dote on his little princess and spoil her.
Getting ready for her first bath, she was a big girl at 8 pounds 8 0z, and 20 inches long and was brought into this world at 11:07am. It was so cool that morning Rob and I got up early and watched the Lunar eclipse out of Nick's bedroom window until it got to light out to be able to see the rest of it. Something we will never forget on the day she was born.
I just couldn't get enough of looking at her, she is just so cute and precious, still is, the cute little stinker.
Nothing says love and adoration more than this picture does.
This looks like she is already in deep thought thinking of all the ways she can wrap us around her little finger, little did she know she had us "at hello"
Well time to go as this little trip down memory lane has me crying, as I am an emotional sap as everyone who knows me knows full well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww thanks for the trip down memory lane!
What a beautiful recap of Chelsea's life so far! :)
Post a Comment